If you are a faculty member and looking for information regarding reserves, please click here.
What kinds of resources will I find on the Reserve Desk?
- Items are available online or in print
- Most assigned readings (journal articles, essays, book chapters, study guides, rubrics, outlines, etc.) can be found online
- Book are considered printed material and are not usually available through online reserves because of copyright restrictions, but can be found at the Circulation Desk
How do I access my materials?
- Go to the Nicholson Library Homepage
- Click "Course Reserves", located underneath the catalog search bar
- Enter instructor's name
- Select class
- Select item
- Click on "Details"
- Click link for e-reserves (if no link, ask for the item at the Circulation Desk). If you are off campus, enter your AU username and password when prompted