We strive to preserve resources in the Archives in order to make them available to researchers interested in Anderson University and the Church of God (Anderson, IN). Researchers include students, faculty, staff and alumni, ministers, church historians, genealogists and other interested persons. Students may use the materials held in the Archives for many different educational projects. While our materials may not leave the Archives, they are available for use in the Reading Room. We encourage researchers to visit the Archives in person where the staff is available to provide assistance, however, telephone and mail inquires are also welcomed.
Research services are available on a fee basis.
- No cropping of copies will be done unless specified
- Advance payment is required. Checks should be made payable to "Anderson University & Church of God Archives" (or "AU & CHOG Archives" for short). All charges include postage and handling (within the Continental United States)
- Duplication Fees
I/We agree to:
- Give credit for each item used for publication or exhibit to Anderson University & Church of God Archives
- Deposit with the Archives at least one copy of any publication which utilizes copies from the Archives
- Do not reuse or allow others to duplicate reproductions without permission of the Anderson University & Church of God Archives