Check out Browzine now!
BrowZine delivers thousands of academic journals to your Web Browser, iPad, iPhone or Android tablet
BrowZine includes thousands of journals, both from Open Access journals from publishers like BioMed Central and PLoS and supported publishers such as Elsevier and Sage that the Nicholson Library subscibes to. BrowZine works by uniting articles from databases into complete journals, then arranging them by subject on a library-branded newsstand. The result is a revolutionary new way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals. You can:
- Browse new journal issues in ONE app
- Read new articles online on your computer, tablet or phone
- Email them in one step
- Download and save them to your tablet for offline reading
- Send them to Refworks , Zotero , or Mendeley
- Open most of them in many other tablet apps, including Box, DropBox and iAnnotate
- Share ciations and your comments on Twitter or Facebook
The result is an easy and familiar way to browse, read and monitor scholarly journals across disciplines.
Use BrowZine to keep up easily with the newest article research in your field!